G & MG Series Granita Machines - Two Head
• Multi-cool condensing system includes a dedicated compressor for each bowl for fast cool down and more efficient operation.
• Each G Series bowl features independent electronic touchpad controls with keyless lock on control cover. (MG Series features traditional rocker switch controls).
• Attractive, ergonomically designed handle with optional security kit to prevent unauthorized use during off-hours.
• Back-lit displays on top lids and rear of unit, featuring long life incandescent bulbs, draw customers for maximum sales.
• Large capacity 3.17 gallon (12 liter) bowls merchandise popular frozen beverages such as frozen cappuccino, frozen fruit drinks and frozen cocktails.
• UL Sanitation listed to NSF Std 18 and NSF Std 6 for dairy products such as dairy based smoothies and cappuccinos.
• Air filter built into rear panel of all models. G Series models also include audible warning when filter needs cleaning to protect compressor.
• Stand-by switch allows product to be kept refrigerated for overnight storage and can be controlled by a built-in defrost timer.
• Attractive brushed stainless steel construction with black lids, drain trays and trim for long lasting appearance in the field.
• Environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant.
• Fan cooled gear motors for extended life.
• Dual mixing system - Patented mixing rod in bowl assists with product mixing and prevents “ice jams”.
• Easy to use, quick to remove dispensing valve - snaps out, snaps in -no tools necessary.
• Optional Autofill systems available.
Available in 115V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz and 220V/60Hz
Built in easy to clean air filter for easy maintenance
Easy to use, easy to remove for cleaning, handles and dispense valve with night security feature
Defrost timer built in for overnight storage
Dual mixing system to prevent "ice jams"
Multi-cooled condensing system - Two compressors (one per bowl) for faster freeze down
Backlit merchandiser on top and rear of unit
Large capacity 3.17 gallon (12 liter) bowls
Traditional rocker switch controls
Dimensions - 34.75"H x 15.75"W x 23" D