Single Airpot & Vacuum Shuttle® Brewer
Model PBVSA-330 is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (1) vacuum insulated, VS-1.5 Shuttle® without stand (VS-S stands sold separately).
• The VS-1.5 Shuttle® is a 1.5 gallons (5.7L) vacuum insulated, stainless steel container. When used with available stand, it is portable and will maintain freshly brewed coffee hot without additional heat.
• Bumper guides allow brewer to brew into 3.0L airpots. (Airpots sold separately.)
• The following brew variables are programmable through the front display: Water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no brew.
• Precise Brew Temperature – The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
• 3 Brew Volumes – From ½ gallon (1.9L) to 1½ gallons (5.7L). Each volume can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
• Pulse brewing/pre-infusion – Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee.
• Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
• Bypass adjustment – For Large and Medium brew volumes, can program up to 33% of the total brew volume to bypass the coffee grounds. Changing the percentage of bypass will not affect the brew volume.
• Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached optimum brew temperature. Program On or Off.
• Cycle Counter – The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
• Programming Lockout – The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
• Brew Basket Lock – The brew basket(s) are automatically locked in-place throughout the brew cycle.
• Independent or simultaneous brewing on twin brewers.
• Diagnostics – The front display will indicate any water or heater failures.
• Hot Water Faucet – For use in making tea, soup, hot chocolate. Using the faucet will not affect the brew volume.
• Warranty - 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the control board.