Single Vacuum Insulated Shuttle® Brewer
Model PBIC-330 is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It includes (1) VS-1.5S
Shuttle® with stand.
• The VS-1.5S Shuttle® is a 1.5 gallons (5.7L) vacuum insulated, stainless steel
container with stand. It is portable and will maintain freshly brewed coffee hot
without additional heat.
• The following brew variables are programmable through the front display: Water
temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no
• Precise brew temperature – The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/-
1°F during the complete brew cycle.
• 3 Brew Volumes – From ½ gallon (1.9L) to 1 ½ gallons (5.7L). Each volume can
be set by "teach" mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
• Pulse brewing/pre-infusion – Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20%
more dissolved solids per batch of coffee.
Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing pulse
sequence does not affect the brew volume.
• Bypass adjustment – For Large and Medium brew volumes, can program up to 33%
of the total brew volume to bypass the coffee grounds. Changing the percentage
of bypass will not affect the brew volume.
• Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has
reached the optimum brew temperature. Program On or Off.
• Cycle Counter – The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
• Programming Lockout – The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent
• Brew Basket Lock – The brew basket(s) are automatically locked in-place
throughout the brew cycle.
• Independent or simultaneous brewing on twin brewers.
• Diagnostics – The front display will indicate any water or heater failures.
• Hot Water Faucet – For use in making tea, soup, hot chocolate. Using the
faucet will not affect the brew volume.
• Shuttle® lockout switch – The brew cycles are locked out if the Shuttle® is
not in place.
• Warranty – 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.