Recently added item(s)CloseYou have no items in your shopping cart.
Just place two teaspoons of our premium Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino mix into a 6-oz cup and add 5-oz of hot water. Stir thoroughly and top it with whipped cream lightly dusted with pumpkin spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg.
If you want to make a Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, blend 3-oz of water or milk, 3 large ice cubes and 3 teaspoons of our premium Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino mix into a blender. Blend it until it’s smooth and pour it into a frosty glass. Top it with whipped cream and dust it with pumpkin spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg.
Farmer Brothers powder pumpkin cappuccino mix products have a long shelf life, are kosher, are quick to make, and can be made hot or cold and with either a blender or granita machine. The premium ingredients are guaranteed to produce accurate serving results every time.
Caramel Macchiato Frappe
- 1 teaspoon Dark Espresso
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/3 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Flavored sauce, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 to 7 ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- DISSOLVE coffee in hot water. Place coffee, chocolate milk, caramel topping, sugar, vanilla and ice in blender container. Cover and process until slushy.
- POUR into glass. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with additional caramel topping.
Mocha Peanut Butter Frosty
- 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk or low fat chocolate milk, chilled
- 1 Double Shot Espresso
- 1 (4 oz.) container whipped chocolate yogurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate whey protein powdered drink mix
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- Ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- COMBINE soy milk and coffee crystals in blender container until crystals are dissolved.
- ADD yogurt, protein powder, peanut butter and enough ice cubes to equal two cups. Process 45 seconds or until smooth.
- POUR into two tall glasses. Garnish with cinnamon, if desired.